ProTherm RockFace SL is a Non-Combustible Soffit Insulation Board designed to insulate semi exposed concrete soffits. Manufactured with non-combustible stonewool it will not develop smoke or promote flame spread, even when directly exposed to fire. The stonewool is factory laminated to a 6mm thick weather resistant high impact facing board.
As an example of thermal performance .025W/m2K can be achieved if a 136mm (O/A) panel is fixed to a 150mm dense concrete slab in a semi-exposed application.
Available in a range of thicknesses, see declared performance table for available thickness. RockFace SL has a Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), a Global Warming Potential (GWP). Certificates ISO 9001@2008 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 :2004 Environmental Management System, EPD as per ISO 14025 and EN 15804.
For a comprehensive NBS J31 specification contact Radmat Building Products.
RockFace SL can be mechanically fastened to:
• the underside of a profiled steel, flat steel or concrete soffit on buildings over 18m providing the structure meets the performance requirements of BS9991:2015, Approved Documents B and BS 8759:2020.
• timber battens on buildings under 18m providing the structure meets the performance requirements of BS9991:2015, Approved Documents B and BS 8759:2020.
• Due to RockFace SL being manufactured from organic products natural colour variances will occur between batches.
• RockFace SL is supplied as a performance product rather than decorative one.
• RockFace SL can be over-coated to provide a decorative or consistent finish.
For installation instructions please see Product Data Sheet.
|Board Thickness overall||56, 116, 136mm|
|Board Weight||RF56, 18kg / RF26.5 /RF136, 29.5kg|
|Core||Stonewool non-combustible insulation|
|Thermal Conductivity||Core 0.038 W/mK|
*smaller boards 1000mm x 600mm are available for thicknesses above 100mm