The dull bit that is useful to have when you need it
Company registration details
Radmat Building Products Limited is a UK based company with its Head Offices at:
Radmat’s London Logistics Centre address is:
80 Heathrow West Business Park,
All deliveries and collections must be booked in advance.
Radmat’s Registered Office is:
Registered in England
Registered Number – 3159762
VAT Number – GB 674795280
Radmat’s Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number is GB674795280000.
We can be e-mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
or telephoned on +44 (0)1858 410372
the calls may be recorded or monitored.
Use and Copyright of Logos
RADMAT and the RADMAT logo are trademarks of Radmat Building Products Limited. PROTHERM and QUANTUM insulation are trademarks of Radmat Building Products Limited. KINGSPAN and OPTIM-R are trademarks of Kingspan Group plc. All rights reserved. The logos and company names we use on this site are the property of their respective owners. Any disputes regarding their use should be directed to email@example.com.
This site is governed by the laws of United Kingdom and the country in which the user resides, any dispute or action arising out of this site shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
Radmat Building Products Limited will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone without advance permission or ordered to do so by a Court of Law. Any details submitted to Radmat Building Products Limited are only available to employees of Radmat Building Products Limited for purposes of contacting and/or sending information based upon a request, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications.
Radmat Building Products Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and we want you to understand the choices and control you have over your information.
The new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018. Some of the changes in how data is stored / processed are highlighted below:
- GDPR: On 25th May 2018, the European data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect. The GDPR gives individuals in the EU more control over how their data is used and places certain obligations on businesses that process information of those individuals.
- Transparency: We’ve provided additional details about the information we collect and how we use that information. We’ve also explained your choices and the control you have over your information.
- Functionality: We may provide you with the ability to access and request correction or deletion of your personal information.
We hold various data on your organisation which may include:-
- Business Name/Address
- Business Contacts
- Various Telephone numbers and Email addresses supplied by yourself
- VAT and company registration number
- Bank Account details
The information we hold is only used for the purposes of trading and communicating with you and is stored physically in locked storage at our head office or digitally on our secured server. Radmat have never and will never pass your personal data on to a third party without your permission.
We will update the content of this notice from time to time. Please ensure that you visit this page regularly and refresh your browser to ensure your information is up to date.