ReadySeal is a BBA Certified one component silane-terminated polyether liquid applied waterproofing membrane. Suitable for use as a roof waterproofing membrane on warm, cold, inverted and green roofs in flat roof, pitched roof, roof terrace, podium deck, balcony* and walkway* applications including protected zero fall specifications. When used as part of a roof system classified under BS EN 13501-5 ReadySeal achieves Broof(t4), contact Radmat Building Products for certification information and build-ups. Plasticiser, cyanate, and solvent free ReadySeal has a BBA assessed service life of in excess of 30 years.
For a comprehensive NBS J31 specification contact Radmat Building Products.
*including enclosed balconies over heated space, insulated walkways and specified attachments such as projecting open balconies, projecting enclosed balconies, recessed open balconies or recessed enclosed balconies.
BBA Certification No. 20/5797
• One component without mixing
• Plasticiser free
• Cyanate free
• New Build and Refurbishment applications
• Inverted roof specification on flat and zero fall roofs with limited access or pedestrian access
• Protected warm and cold roof specifications e.g. covered by pavers or other suitable protection on flat and zero fall roofs with limited or pedestrian access
• Green roof specifications (extensive) on pitched, flat and zero fall roofs with limited access
• Exposed warm and cold roof specifications on flat and pitched roofs with limited access
• Roof terraces
• Podium decks
• Protected enclosed balconies over heated space
• Protected Insulated walkways
• Protected Specified Attachments such as projecting open balconies, projecting enclosed balconies, recessed open balconies or recessed enclosed balconies
• As an overlay waterproofing to existing asphalt and bitumen felt roofs (may require priming)
• As the primary waterproofing or to upgrade roof gutters, metal or fibre cement sheeting and cement particle panels
See Product Data sheet for detailed information.
|Appearance||Grey RAL 7046|
|Water vapour permeability (for 1.5mm)||1m|
|Cure (25ºC, 50%R.H.)||5 hours|
|Completion of Cure (25 ºC, 50% R.H.)||7 days|
|Heat exchange flexibility||-40ºC – +80ºC|