ProTherm ROCKWOOL® HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board is specifically developed for use on flat roof refurbishment projects.
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board is ideal for both domestic and commercial refurbishment, in addition to up-stand details,
and can be installed directly over the in-situ roof membrane easily handling any minor imperfections on the existing external finish.
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board is manufactured with an integral mineral coated glass fibre fleece, which for adhered membranes, secures a strong bond between membrane and insulation whilst limiting the amount of adhesive required.
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board is compatible with all commonly used flat roof membranes including:
• Single-Ply & EPDM
• Bitumen membranes
• Liquid membrane systems
• Can be installed directly over the in-situ roof membrane
• Will accommodate minor imperfections on the existing external finish
• Can be adhesively applied or mechanically fixed
• Excellent heat resistance, ideal for torch applied bitumen systems
• A single solution that is compatible with most roof coverings
• Reduces external noise ingress
• CE Marked
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board is suited to:
• Domestic refurbishment
• Commercial refurbishment
• Upstand details
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Boards are completely fire safe and can be used to provide an effective acoustic barrier to external noise pollution.
|Board weight gross/net)||6.34 kg|
|Packs per pallet||40|
|m2 per pallet||48|
|m2 per pack||1.2 m2 per board|