ProTherm FOAMGLAS® T3+ is a warm roof insulation board, manufactured from specially graded recycled glass (≥ 60%) and natural raw materials which are available in abundant supply (sand, dolomite, lime etc). The insulation is totally inorganic, contains no ozone depleting propellants, flame resistant additives or binders. Without VOC or other volatile substances. For use with Radmat waterproofing systems.
• Time tested thermal performance
• Resistant to attack
• High compressive strength
• Acid resistant/Chemical resistant
• Impervious to water vapour
• Dimensonally stable
• Radon protection
• flat roofs: concrete, metal deck and special roofs.
• interior insulation: walls, ceilings, floors.
|Board Width ± 2mm||450mm|
|Board Thickness ± 2mm||from 50 to 200mm|
|Board Length ± 2mm||600mm|
|Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1)||Euroclass A1|
|Melting point||>1000 °C|
|SDS PC 58 Comp A|
|SDS PC 58 Comp B|
Click on the items above to view or download information. To download multiple items as a zip file click + to add to a collection.
Please Login before adding files to a collection.