ProTherm Regupol RCM is a cost effective rubber bound acoustic layer designed to isolate ProTherm Quantum VIP insulation board from the main structure of the building, reducing impact energy generated by general footfall and protecting the insulation board. For use with ProTherm Quantum ‘Hybrid’ and ‘Pure’ VIP inverted insulation systems.
• Currently under BBA assessment.
• Has been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003
• Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance
• Excellent impact and airborne performance
• Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under
high point loads
• Minimal creep, even under high loads
• Resistant to ageing and deformation
• Quick and easy to install with no need for separate perimeter strips
• Minimises construction heights
• High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating
• Protects expansion joints
• Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), zero global warming potential (GWP)
• Mildew and moisture resistant
• Accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
• Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
Loose lay and butt joint. Tape where specified. Cut with appropriate heavy duty scissors.
|Appearance||Black with coloured flecks|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.14 W/mK|